Skipton Building Society has today launched an attractive new range of two year tracker and discounted rate mortgages.
The Society has reduced its two-year discounted and tracker deals by up to 0.40%, with rates starting from only 1.78% for a two-year tracker and discounted products to 60% LTV.
The new range is expected to appeal to people who are prepared to hedge their bets based on new Bank of England Governor Mark Carney’s forward guidance on central interest rates, which suggested the Base Rate will not increase until unemployment falls below 7% – and probably not before 2016.
Criteria applicable to all products include:
– Application fee: £195, completion fee: £800 (fee paying products only);
– Product term: two years from completion;
– Early repayment charges: 1% for two years of capital repaid and, after the product end date, interest to the end of the month;
– Overpayments of up to 10% per annum allowed without charge;
– Free standard legals and valuations available for remortgages;For free independent mortgage advice contact Integrity IFA or visit our website to use our free mortgage source and calculaltor www.inegrityifa.com