Coventry BS launches new range of residential mortgages
Coventry Building Society launches a new range with low rates on a number of residential products including 2 and 5 Year Fixed rates, Flexx for Term and Base Rate Tracker options.
With a selection of fee structures and LTVs, the new range is available from Wednesday 2nd July. Highlights include;
– 1.75% Base Rate Tracker (Base Rate +1.25%) until 30.09.16, 65% LTV £199 booking fee, £800 arrangement fee and early repayment charges payable to 30.09.16
– 2.19% Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 65% LTV £199 booking fee, £300 arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.16
– 2.29% Flexx for Term, variable rate, 65% LTV, £199 booking fee, £300 arrangement fee and no ERCs
– 3.25% Fixed Rate until 30.09.19, 65% LTV, £199 booking fee, no arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.19
– 3.05% Fixed Rate until 30.09.16, 85% LTV £199 booking fee, £800 arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.16
– 3.99% Fixed Rate until 30.09.19, 85% LTV, £199 booking fee, £800 arrangement fee and ERCs payable to 30.09.19
Colin Franklin, Deputy Chief Executive, Coventry Building Society, said:
“It’s business as usual here at the Coventry, and our new range includes some highly competitive and best buy options. So whether borrowers are looking for the security of a fixed rate or a low Base Rate Tracker, there is something for everyone. Our Flex for Term option at 2.29% is perfect for those looking for the flexibility of unlimited overpayments with no ERCs and a best buy rate. And don’t forget, all residential products include a valuation up to £670 and access to our re mortgage transfer service.”
Contact Integrity IFA now for free independent mortgage advice on 01316530588 .