The Investment Management Association today publishes its monthly authorised investment fund statistics for March 2013:
– ISA net sales through funds of £1.1 billion for tax year 2012/13
– Funds under management at a new peak of £718 billion
– Net retail sales of £787 million
– Mixed Asset was the best-selling asset class with net retail sales of £291 million
– Tracker funds saw outflow of £137 million from retail investors
For independent financial advice Integrity IFA will help you make an informed decision to find the best ISA product to suit your requirements.